02 April 2009

10 Months

The girls turn 10 months old tomorrow. Friends and acquaintances with twins have all told me there's two years of being an zombie and then everything starts to get better again. We're not quite half-way through the zombie period. I don't know if I can make it. I'm falling apart. Two days missed in a row at work and still I can't shake this illness.

Update: Just relaxing but being somewhat active today really helped. I just walked away from work and did some house chores. Even had the time to play some music. The music is really good therapy for relaxing. Maybe because it was from The White Album. Plus, its fun and I learned a song to sing to the girls.

2 comments:

Toast said...

Hang in there, bro'.

Unknown said...

I'm trying. Work is just going to have to suffer while this cold (and the next, and the next and the next) passes over.