18 May 2008

Relaxing Sunday

Its a fairly normal, relaxing Sunday here. The unbearable heat of the past few days is now tempered and eminently bearable. Birds are singing in the yard. There's many more birds this year after the native, draught tolerant garden with which we replaced the green grass has taken root. I've got 2-3 hours of work in my inbox. A meeting with India tonight. So I'm taking this short break while Hirono gets ready to walk to the best farmer's market in the Bay Area to write a blog entry.

OK, one thing isn't normal or relaxing. Every time Hirono makes any kind of noise or thump I'm running upstairs to see what is the problem. Alisa is literally knocking at the door and trying to get out. Meanwhile, Leia is doing her best to turn head down with her sister taking up all the room. Hirono's 9 months pregnant this past Thursday. Now that's not so relaxing!

3 comments:

The Other Susan said...

I keep checking your blog expecting to see a birth announcement!

Good luck, and get lots of sleep!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I'll be sure to announce as soon as I get a free moment at the hospital.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'll be sure to announce as soon as I get a free moment at the hospital.

Slacker - where are your priorities! We want updates from the delivery room.

Good luck bro!