There’s a byline in the rules that must be added. Then I’ll play the game. I’m a mutant to the meme. Usually a dead end and I don’t reproduce often.
1. I follow a strict diet. Early on I was preachy about it; but, that wore down quickly. Now I’m just living it day to day. It works really well for me (health, energy and physique.)
2. I was in one theater show in high school. It was a truly humiliating experience at the time. Now I think its hilarious. I was in Lil Abner as a “before (scrawny)”. There was a big slide shot without my shirt on. The thing was, I was on a rather hot date that Saturday night before and had hickeys – all over my body. They showed up really well on the slide shot.
3. I will never regret my first marriage. And I’m happier now.
4. I do have a tendency to ‘over-consume’ and have to keep myself in check on many days.
5. I can remember my early childhood fairly well. There are a number things I can recall from when I was two, three, four years old. The world still seems kinda fucked up to me.
6. For about ten years of my life I was blissfully unaware of politics, world events or sports. Then Toast came to visit and was shocked that I didn’t know who Shaquille O’Neal was as we passed by a store that had one of his shoes I the window. It was a big mother of a shoe – shocked me out of my complacency on many levels.
7. My toes make cheese. Alien cheese.
8. I’m a serious metal head. I love to wear leather and my hair long and just generally have a blast. I’m going to see Ratt and Poison this Friday night out at the fair grounds to a county south of here with a couple of ladies from Tokyo. And I have cookies... :^)