15 December 2007

Kate's Meme




Looks like I'm just as retarded about meme's as Kate.


I Never... Try to avoid a topic with those who are close to me.

I Rarely... Can resist (unless its carbs.)

I Cry... When I think of prior relationships.

I Am Not Always... Patient; but, patient just enough.

I Lose... At chess.

I'm Confused... Why we have to choose between Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Evil.

I Miss... Toast, seriously dude.

I Need... Our children to be healthy.

I Should... Finish remodeling this damn kitchen.

I Love... Pork fat, and Hirono.

--e

4 comments:

Toast said...

I Miss... Toast, seriously dude.

Awwwwww. Hey, man, you're the hotshot with the travel budget. Get your ass out to the East Coast. :-)

Unknown said...

I could make it on the travel budget; but, its more about time. I'm pretty much working 24/7 right now cranking out the projects and its hard to get a day in edgewise. Plus, with the kid on the way...

... I doubt I'll make it out to the East Coast for a long time.

Unknown said...

That should be "kids".

fridge said...

Plus, with the kid on the way...

... I doubt I'll make it out to the East Coast for a long time.


Yes. Hello children, goodbye free time and flexibility.

Still, I had as much fun sledding yesterday as I would have watching football and drinking.